Aquazol® High Purity
PCI’s High Performance/High Purity Water-Soluble Polymer
Aquazol High Purity is synthesized under stringent reaction conditions using 2-ethyl-2-oxazoline monomer with ≥99.9% purity by a single batch reaction process with no blending of batches. The resulting well-defined product provides the researcher more control over experimental design. The molecular weight and polydispersity are determined by correlation to GPC-LS, GPC with RI detection and kinematic viscosity data.
High purity Aquazol is an excellent choice for biomedical applications due to its inherent biocompatibility, well-defined molecular weight and narrow polydispersity.
WEIGHT AVERAGE MOLECULAR WEIGHT (Mw)
- Targeted to customer’s requirements: determined by correlation to GPC-LS, GPC-RI with PS standards and kinematic viscosity
- Listed on U.S. EPA Toxic Substances Control Act Inventory
- Approved by FDA for use as an indirect food additive (adhesive) under 21 CFR 175.105
- Mil-Spec for highly specialized uses
- Not found to be in any hazard category defined by SARA Title III, Sections 311 and 312